You know I'm all about that Hank...




In all seriousness, how corny catchy is that title. See, you're probably already humming the song. Keep going...now sing! For those that have no clue what I am talking about, see for yourself.

Everyone that knows us, knows that Hank is our baby. When I say we are obsessed, that is not even doing it justice. What's crazy is I am not a dog person. Put me around other dogs and I'm like eww- shoo- get away! But there is just something about that dang ol' Hank.




We decided to get Hank on a whim. And by whim, I mean I called the people without telling Craw and when he got off that night, we drove 1.5 hours to meet complete strangers in the back of a Lowes parking lot. SKETCH! To this day, I have no clue where he came from or anything about his breed/parents. Craw didn't even realize what we were doing until halfway there I told him where we were going and that I already had the cash in my pocket. HA! 




Hank has been a blessing. We had talked about getting a dog but my one requirement was that it couldn't shed. Crawford was living in a one bedroom apartment at the time and was extremely lonely. He is that type of person that has to be around people 24/7 and never stops talking. We had also lost both of our grandparents within 2 weeks of eachother and new a puppy would bring some light into our life.




Little did we know he wouldn't just light up our life but he would also bring joy to everyone around us. Both of our parents love Hank. My parents have never let a dog in the house...until Hank. They are always the first to volunteer to keep him when we go out of town.




People always say, "Lord help you when you have a child if you spoil Hank this much." Well, a dog is meant to be spoiled and I have no shame in saying that. He is our best friend and when I am upset, that dog is the best cuddle partner ever and is the only thing I want near me.




So here's to Hank! Our pup. Our fur baby.

No comments