Wedding Sneak Peak

We chose Carolina Bliss Photography to capture our special day. The owner, Jennifer Pate, has been a friend of the family for many years. Sadly, she is closing up her business for a while since she has small children as well as a full time job. Thankfully, we were her last wedding and we definitely made it one for her to remember. 

Jennifer- Thank you for being such a joy to work with and for capturing all of the magical moments we will forever remember. 

Jennifer uploaded sneak peak pictures while we were honeymooning and it made my day when I finally snagged wifi and saw them for the first time.


Definitely one of my favorites.


So serious.


I just love my husband.


My bouquet was so special. My florist was Flowers by Roberts and he did a phenomenal job. Crawford has always given me an iris as "my" flower so he made my bouquet with white iris', orange-to-red calla lilies, berries, burlap, and (my personal favorite)  COTTON! I loved it!!!



One of my favorite moments. I kept my dress a secret from my dad and planned to "reveal" it to him on the wedding day. I also had a tie patch made that said "dad, I loved you first. 11-8-14" stitched on to the back. This picture was of me sneaking up behind him holding his tie. It was awesome and very emotional for both of us.


Have I mentioned how much I love a rustic field?


My girls. The ones that kept me calm and  brought unbelievable amounts of laughter and happiness to our special day.


The cutest flower girl I ever did see!!


We decided to take some Christmas pictures in our wedding attire to hopefully use for Christmas cards. In the end, we ended up using a different picture but I thought I would share for fun.

No comments