2014 Christmas Card

My Matron of Honor/BESTFRIEND told me that for one of my wedding gifts, she would be buying my Christmas cards for me. She had it all planned out like everything else she does in life. On the day of the wedding, she brought Craw a santa hat and me some reindeer antlers. We were going to take a funny picture for our Christmas cards. 

Rebekah had our photographer email her these pictures while we were on the honeymoon so she could go ahead and order them. Again, she thinks of everything.


These were the two pictures we received. I thought they were both great but Craw loved the first one the best. When it came time to order, I was so indecisive. I couldn't decide if I liked the funny one or if I wanted to use a regular wedding picture. In the end, we went with a regular picture and they turned out great! Craw was a little sad that we didn't use the funny santa hat picture but he still loved the cards.

 Giving and receiving Christmas cards is probably one of my favorite parts of Christmas. I find myself running to the mailbox to see what new cards we receive everyday.

Our 2014 Christmas Card


Merry Christmas from our little family to yours.


 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments