Health Update

I am going to keep this post short, sweet, and to the point and provide an update on my health from my post in October.  I DONT HAVE CROHNS!!! Praise God! My DNA tests revealed that my dna doesn't have the normal signs of a person with crohns. They have diagnosed my "condition" as Non-IBD Colitis. I am on the same medication as a person with crohns since my symptoms are the same. My doctor basically explained it as I have the same symptoms, mine are not chronic. All I know is that the medicine has done WONDERS for me and I can't go a single day without it. If I forget to take it, I feel the effects immediately and I get extremely sick.  While the idea of being dependent on medication is not the best, it's nice to finally feel normal and have some energy back in my life. Thanks so much for all of your prayers. I felt perfect for the wedding and didn't have any issues the week of the honeymoon. To God be the glory!

No comments