Birthday Weekend Recap

Friday was the McLamb Tacky Christmas Shindig. We had a blast and enjoyed spending time with our precious friends.
Check out Sara and Matthews tree. The picture does not do it justice. I told her I was hiring her to come help with mine next year.
Some of my favorite girls.
Yes, my husband has the cheesiest smile.

Saturday we woke up and took our time packing for our much anticipate road trip. I gave Crawford tickets to see the Panthers play Cleveland as a wedding present. I also booked us a room in downtown Charlotte and gave him a Cam Newton jersey. 
**Major brownie points**



We left for Charlotte around 1 on Sarurday but we had to stop for Starbucks first. Rebekah introduced me to a Caramel Apple Spice and it is out of this world amazing!!



I just love Charlotte.



For dinner, we went to the Carolina Ale House since it was a block away from our hotel. We then went to the EpiCentre and spent the rest of the night at the Tin Roof listening to a band from Nashville, TN. It was the perfect way to kick off my birthday.





Sunday was the best day ever. We woke up and checked out of the hotel and went to Panera Bread for lunch. My FAVE! We then headed to the Panthers game versus the Cleveland Browns. It was our first NFL game and we had a blast!!





We decided that the Panthers would be the one team we both pull for since we can't agree on NCAA teams. I was not a football fan before Crawford. I just didn't understand it. One thing about dating a Bolton- you will learn to like football. Actually, you will learn to like ALL sports because that is what they live and breathe. Being in that stadium was amazing and completely different than watching a game on TV!


Something tells me we will be taking many trips to Charlotte in our lifetime. We hope to make it to at least one game a season. I truly had the best birthday weekend. Every day is a new adventure with the man I love and I have never been happier.

No comments