{Five on Friday}

Today, I am linking up with
for Five on Friday

{ONE} Mom wanted to start a new tradition now that I am married. I went home two weeks ago and we spent about 5 hours baking lots of Christmas goodies.

Peanut Butter Balls, Almond Bark, Chex Mix Bars

{TWO} This weekend is my birthday weekend. I will be the BIG 25! We have a fun filled weekend planned and Craw says he has some surprises up his sleeve. We shall see.

21st birthday with my girls

{THREE} Tonight we will be attending our friends annual Tacky Christmas Throwdown. I say annual because we usually do this every year but I think we accidentally skipped last year. For some reason, I can't find any of my past sweaters so Craw and I had to scramble to figure out what to wear.

{FOUR} Crawford and I have started talking and planning our one year anniversary trip. We want to go somewhere we have never been but it will be more like an extended weekend trip. We have narrowed it down to Nashville and Boston. Thoughts?

{FIVE} I HAVE to finish Christmas shopping. We are only 6 days away and I keep putting it off. What is wrong with me? Let's hope this weekend is a success and I can finish it up.

Not quite to the point of buying everyone gifts cards but it is coming.


No comments