Stocking Stuffers for Hankers

Crawford and I got an extremely late start to our shopping this year. I was done Christmas shopping by Thanskgiving last year but we didn't start until Decemer this year. I blame the wedding.

We have been racking our brains trying to come up with clever gifts to get our families. We think we have it figured out for the most part. I ordered a lot of gifts online but still have about 2 more plus stocking stuffers left to get.

I also need to get Hank his stocking stuffers. Yes, Hank gets a stocking full of things he probably doesn't need.  Here are some of our stocking stuffer ideas for Hank.



1. Memory Foam Bed: We normally buy ours from Marshalls but Hank LOVES these beds. We buy the small one and it fits right in his cage. While we were on the honeymoon, he got extremely sick and we could not get the smell and stains out so we need to get him another one.

2. Beggin' Strips: Hank loves these treats. He also loves the raw hide little bones. Definitely a great stocking stuffer idea. My mom even has a stocking for Hank and she fills it with these little treats.

3. Ball: Hank loves to fetch so a rubber ball is a must!

4. Sweater: Hank is not a big fan of wearing things but he gets really cold in the winter. We got a lot of snow last year so a warm sweater would be a great gift.

5. Stuff-less Toy: Stuffed toys are the DEVIL! We hate them. Hank will tear into a new toy in about one hour but we will find the stuffing all over our house for months. We started buying the stuff-less toys and he loves them just as much but without the mess. Definitely a great gift for our little pup.

Now I just need to take these ideas and actually go shopping sometime this week before my birthday weekend begins. Wish me luck!

No comments