Mrs. Bolton

How is it that the entire month of November was a blur? Oh, I remember. 

BECAUSE I GOT MARRIED!! 
That's right, you can call me Mrs. Bolton!

Our wedding day was truly the most perfect day. I try re-living every minute in my head just to savor all of the special moments. I cannot wait to see the video and pictures because I will be able to see some of the details that I missed.  


This was one of my favorite photos captured by a friend. We used the hashtag #audreycrawfordwedding and it linked all of the photos people took of our day. I loved looking through them as we left for the honeymoon.

St. Lucia was amazing and I will write about that another day as well as show the sneak peak of pictures provided by the photographer. 


This was the last picture we took. We couldn't go the entire day and not get a picture with sweet Hank while we were still dressed up. This was the best selfie we could manage. 

I will try to post more pictures this week so stay tuned. 

Love, 
The Newlyweds

No comments