Week Two Fundraising Update


Photo: Taylor Dail Photography
Is it just me or is August flying? We are now at the end of week two and beginning week three and God is SO good. At the start of yesterday, we were at 98 puzzle pieces. I knew week two would be a little slower than week one but I would be lying if I said doubt didn't start to creep in to my head. I'm embarrassed to even say that because I should never doubt God and all that He has planned for us in this process. I tried to be a little quieter on social media this week because I did not want people to feel overwhelmed by my posting but the coolest thing happened. One person felt led to share, and then another, and another and we ended week two on a BIG high. 

We ended week two at 54% of the goal.
We have 134 puzzle pieces sponsored and have raised $3,393.
WOW! AGAIN, GOD IS GOOD! 

Craw and I plan to do another Facebook Live video later in the week and will provide a public update then but I definitely wanted to do a quick post updating the blog. We are meeting with an adoption agency tonight and I am so excited to get this ball rolling. We have two potential agencies right now so tonight will give us a really good idea about which one will be the better fit. Please be in prayer for us that we will settle on the right agency. I can't wait to start having actual adoption updates but right now, we are very much in the research stage. Thanks again for all of the love and support you are showing us as we absolutely could not do this alone.


 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments