27 Things About Me

The traffic on the blog has increased some over the last few weeks so I thought it would be fun to reintroduce myself today. Here are 27 things about me and my life. Let's see how well you already know me!

  1. My name is Audrey and I have lived in North Carolina my entire life.
  2. I am 27 years old- hence the reason for 27 things about me.
  3. I am saved by the grace of Jesus and believe that God loves me with all His heart.
  4. I married my love on November 8, 2014 and it was the perfect day.
  5. We have a sweet fur baby named Hank and we are quite smitten with him.
  6. Craw and I met in college and he told his friend he was going to marry me the first night he saw me. This was prior to him ever speaking to me.
  7. I love to sing and have been singing my whole life. Harmony is definitely my preference and I do not consider myself a soloist by any means.
  8. Family is EXTREMELY important to me. I love my family with all my heart and I have some pretty sweet in-laws as well.
  9. I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease eight months after we got married.
  10. I had 4 hospital stays within a 15 month period, all related to my Crohns.
  11. I have attended the same church my whole life. I love my church family and I am so thankful that Craw loves them too.
  12. I started working for a bank after college and absolutely love my job. My coworkers are a blessing to me and I'm so thankful to love what I do.
  13. My favorite food is pizza- lame, I know! I could seriously eat it all day, every day.
  14. I hate sweets- even lamer! I didn't eat my own wedding cake. #itwasfortheguests
  15. I'm an adrenaline junky. My husband is always paranoid I'm going to hurt myself...which leads me to my next point...
  16. I get hurt a lot. Thankfully, I have never had a broken bone but I do seem to get hurt a lot. #knockonwood
  17. I love to travel. I have been to Mexico, Ecuador, Ireland, Slovenia, Croatia, St. Lucia, Bahamas, and have traveled to many different states. My husband loves to travel too so extra bonus!
  18. I love my Panthers. Growing up, I hated football because I didn't understand it. When I started dating Craw, I quickly realized I better figure it out or life would be very boring for me. He taught me the sport and I have become pretty obsessed with both college and NFL but the Panthers are our team. Craw and I try to go to at least one game a year.
  19. I love being busy. Craw and I do not stay home long and we are always hanging out with friends. My dad tells me all the time that he doesn't understand us because we are NEVER home.
  20. I hate cooking. My mom hates this about me. I CAN cook, I just don't like to but I try to cook a few nights a week. Key word: TRY.
  21. I have anxiety and used to have really bad panic attacks. I have not had a panic attack in a very long time but anxiety is definitely something I still struggle with regularly.
  22. I love Netflix and binge watching TV shows. I am currently watching Bloodline and I am almost finished with it.
  23. I used to be very outgoing and people would still probably consider me outgoing from an outside perspective but on the inside, I'm usually freaking out. Craw is about the only person that knows this but thankfully, he is SUPER outgoing so he usually makes up for it.
  24. Craw and I teach 2nd-5th grade Sunday School. We love our little kiddos and enjoy doing this together.
  25. I am NOT an outdoors person. My husband dislikes this fact but it is the truth. If I'm having to be outdoors for an extended period of time, I better be in the water. Otherwise, you will find me complaining.
  26. Mosquitos absolutely LOVE me. Another reason why I hate being outdoors. You could put me outside with 100 other people and I would be the only one with great big whelps due to mosquitoes.
  27. Last but not least, Craw and I are in the process of adopting our first baby. I'm sure you've already read all about that but I would be remiss not to include that in my 27 facts about me.
Thanks for stopping by today and learning a little more about me and my life.

 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments