Week One Fundraising Update

Photo: Taylor Dail Photography
We officially have week one behind us and WOW- WHAT A WEEK!!! I did not want to set any expectations in my mind because I didn't want to be bummed if we didn't meet them and I also wanted to let God do his thing. Well let me tell you, God showed off in a BIG way. 

We are ending week one at 38% of the goal. We have 94 puzzle pieces sponsored and are at $2,393.
WOW! GOD IS GOOD!
I am still in disbelief.

Craw and I cannot thank you enough for donating to our adoption. It brings me to tears just thinking about all of the ways we are seeing God's grace through this process. This money is going to allow us to pay for adoption expenses as we go which is going to alleviate so much stress. I would never want to turn down a baby because we didn't have the money. I wish I could personally hug every single one of you because simply saying thank you doesn't cover all the love I have for you.
 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments