THANK YOU

Photo: Talor Dail Photography

Craw and I wanted to jump on here and say THANK YOU to all of the love and encouragement we have been shown since announcing our adoption. Keeping the adoption a secret for over a month was killing me inside and had started creating so much anxiety for me. I always dreamed of the day we would make a pregnancy announcement but I must say, announcing our adoption surpassed all expectations I had in my mind.


So thank you for making this so special for us. Deciding to adopt was an exciting decision but it came with a lot of fear. Adoption is NOT an easy road so all of the love and support we have received has given us the strength to start the process. We launched our August fundraiser two days ago and the support immediately started flooding in. I sat on the couch with happy tears in my eyes Monday night just watching all the love we were shown. Please continue to pray for our journey. Pray specifically for the birth mom and the health of our baby. I will continue to blog our experience and keep you updated on the August fundraiser. The first few months will be filled with lots of paperwork so there may not be a ton of new information but I will do my best to keep you informed. You guys are the absolute best and we are so excited to share this journey with you.


 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments