The Small Details: Pre-Ceremony

I am definitely on a wedding blogging kick.  Now that I have all of my pictures back, I want to try to get them on the blog before I forget some of the details.  I am going to focus on the pre-cermony pictures today which includes all of the small details.  I would say I was a decently organized bride.  I had a step by step timeline of the wedding day and I took every single detail into consideration.  I even had it in a pretty excel spreadsheet in which I listed out what, where, when, and who- hour by hour.  My hairdresser and photographer probably thought I was crazy! One of the most important things to me was that I wanted to pray with Crawford before the wedding without him seeing me.  This was probably the most difficult part because my bridesmaids had to navigate us around the house to get us in place.  We almost saw each other...in fact, I did see him but he never saw me.  I don't know if that is considered bad luck or not but I am one that isn't superstitious so to me it didn't really matter.  I just did NOT want him to see me and that was a success.  Below are some of my favorite pictures taken before the ceremony of all the little details including flowers, getting ready, praying with my family and Crawford, and reading our letters.  Sometimes I can close my eyes and relive every single one of those moments. That day was truly special.

 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments