Life Lately

Wow. It's been a little while since I last blogged. Life has been HECTIC but oh so wonderful.


I started one of my first projects. I made my own chalk paint and painted this old book shelf. 

I'm a newbie and definitely learning as I go.  The hardest part was the wax at the end. I have to figure out the best brand to use and the best way to apply it. 
#learningeveryday



Last weekend, Crawford fixed our fireplace and we now have fire! I'm in love.



We also found the perfect TV stand last weekend.  We have been looking for one for a while now and could not find one that we loved AND was budget friendly. We went to Marshalls to get Hank and new dog bed and walked out with our perfect stand. I'm still in love with this piece.

We watched the Super Bowl with some friends and I found this gem on my phone afterwards. Love these two.

Oh yeah, and this happened last week.
Seven inches gone with the snip of a pair of scissors. I also got some auburn highlights out in. Definitely a huge change but I must say I'm loving it.
Finished product and finally healthy hair!!

No comments