{Five on Friday}

{ONE} Is it just me or has it been tough getting back in to the groove of things after the holidays. Working for a bank, we only got Christmas day and New Years day off but I took a couple extra ones. Even with very little time off, I got used to sleeping in and being lazy. It was nice. Now I am struggling. 

{TWO}  Crawford surprised me with tickets to see Wicked for Christmas. It's in my top 3 favorite Broadway shows and I am ecstatic. Crawford has never seen a Broadway show at all so it's going to be wicked fun-no pun intended.

{THREE} One of goals for January is to clean and organize our house. We bought our house last April but I didn't move in until November. Trying to move my things in the midst of the holidays as well as piles and piles of wedding decorations/presents is difficult. We started on the office last week. It's slowly getting there. This was the room we "junked" so we at least have a walk way in to the room now. YES

{FOUR}  Hank has been extra cuddly this week and I love it! We are scared he may be getting sick because he has not had any energy at all but I do enjoy the cuddles from that fluff ball. He is getting his annual shots today and then a majorly over due hair cut next week.

This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago so his hair is now covering his eyes.
{FIVE}   We got our wedding pictures back from our photographer about 2 weeks ago.  I have been enjoying sifting through all of the pictures.  Yesterday made 2 months of marriage.  At times, it feels like it has absolutely flown by and at other times, it feels like we have been married for years.  I am enjoying every single minute of being married.  There are moments that are challenging but that was to be expected.  I would say our biggest challenge thus far has been coordinating our busy schedules.  We are definitely the type that love going and doing but have found that it is important to sometimes scale back and just be home together. 


Today, I am linking up with 

 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

10 comments

  1. i really want to see wicked! i hope you love it :) also beautiful wedding photo!! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a giveaway on cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have only seen it once so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it again!!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous wedding photo! Good luck with getting organized and unpacked. We've been working on being more organized and decluttering as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I feel like decluttering is always a work in progress!!

      Delete
  3. Stopping by from the link-up. Your wedding picture was gorgeous! Congrats! I'm honestly jealous of your Wicked tickets. It's on my list of things to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping in from the Five on Friday linkup... new follower here!

    Yes for Wicked! I am hugely into musicals, and Wicked is also in my top three. How exciting that you're going to see it again! Enjoy! :)

    Aww, your dog is too cute. My pup is also WAY overdue for a haircut. I hope yours is feeling better soon!

    Your wedding photo is amazing and your dress is gorgeous! Going through wedding photos is always so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Hank is much better, thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful couple! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete