Engagement Pictures

Is it just me or does it feel like I am going way back in time?  I really want to capture every single aspect of our wedding so I feel it is only appropriate to take it all the way back to our engagement pictures.  I look forward to one day being able to look back on these posts and live each moment over in my mind.  

We decided to take our engagement pictures at the place we met- Mount Olive College.  It is now called the University of Mount Olive but it will forever be Mount Olive College to me.  A family friend, and our ring bearers father, offered to take our pictures as a wedding gift. Before I start sharing some of the pictures, I feel that I need to note that the days leading up to the photo shoot were warm, like 70s-80s.  The day we took our pictures, a cold front came through and the temps dropped to the 30s-40s.  IT WAS FREEZING!! I have never been so cold in my life.  Somehow, we made it through and the pictures turned out great! Thanks again Dustin for braving the cold and capturing these awesome images.


 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

2 comments

  1. Lovely photos! I love that you incorporated the dog into some of them too! I got my dogs into a few of our shots too.. he's part of the family, after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Hank is definitely our fur child. Keeping him still for the shots was definitely a challenge but well worth it! :)

      Delete