Photo Dump | Life Lately

It's been a while since I have blogged an update on life with tons of pictures. I rarely have time to do individual weekend blogs because life is busy. So here is a random photo dump and things we have been up to lately.


I went to dinner with friends from college one night in July and it was so much fun catching up on life. It was also so fun seeing Camden interact wit Macsen and AB.


I am obsessed with this picture of these two best friends. Camden is getting to the point where he LOVES to be near Hank.


It is so much fun to see my baby boy with my best friends baby girl. Now Eva is a big sister and we will hopefully be getting a picture of the 3 of them soon.

Uncle Casey's hat will always be his favorite.


Diaper changes are no longer easy...

Probably my favorite picture ever taken of him. Funny story: I was at Bible Study one night and asked Craw to send me a pic of Camden before I went to bed. Little did I know that his daddy had gone to get ice-cream and was letting Camden hold his cup. I legit laughed out loud when I saw this picture and everyone at Bible Study thought it was funny.

Mom and I went shopping a few Saturdays ago and we took Camden with us. He was SUCH a trooper and even slept in the stroller while we were at the mall. Proud mama moment.

My two boys.



Camden is turning in to such a little ham. He loves to be funny and make funny faces. He also loved checking out Eva's PB chair.
(He is asking Santa for one for Christmas but he doesn't know it yet.)

This boy is constantly on the move. At one point he was sitting up straight with the boppy behind him and I turned my back for 30 seconds and this is what I found. He was laughing.

Camden wore this toboggan in the hospital and we thought it would be funny to put it on him. I guess we can say he has outgrown that one.


Camden loved celebrating Jase's 1st birthday. I can already tell him and Jase are going to be close friends growing up.

Somebody had to get their crib lowered because he now knows how to sit up from a laying position.

Date night for mama and dada.

Last but not least, I put this picture up on Facebook this past weekend and posted a page from one of his favorite books.

"I think she prayed like crazy that you would be safe, Little Fox. I think she prayed for me as much as I prayed for her." Mama's voice got all whispery.
"And God answered both of our prayers."
"I came then? To you?"
Mama nodded. Happy tears in her eyes.
"You came then. When God found us you, you made me the happiest mama in the world."
-from my very favorite book, God Found Us You.


 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png




No comments