A Day In the Life | 6 months


 These are my favorite posts to read so I definitely wanted to try and capture a day in our life with a 6 month old. I feel like our weeks are busy and we are usually all over the place but this is a pretty good idea of what our every day life is like.

6 AM: Rise and shine for Craw. He doesn't mind waking up early so he is usually the one that does things around the house including making Camden's bottles for daycare. He also takes Hank for a walk and will tend to Camden if he wakes up early.
6:40 AM: My alarm goes off and I debate hitting snooze for a 5th time. I'm not a morning person so I sleep until the last possible minute. Most mornings Camden starts waking up around this time and I get to snuggle with him for a little while.

7 AM: Camden gets a bottle and we usually let him play in his high chair afterwards so that he is sitting up and doesn't spit up as much.

7:20 AM: Craw leaves for work and I'm usually getting ready with Camden in the walker or laying on our bed. I know our days of him laying on our bed are numbered so I'm trying to soak it up before he's all over the place.

7:40 AM: I'm dressed and ready to go so now it's time to get Camden dressed. I always stick him in his crib afterwards so that I can go pack my lunch and load up the car. This includes my purse, lunchbox, and all of Camden's daycare things.

7:50 AM: We are usually in the car and on our way to daycare drop off. Camden usually talks nonstop as he is the happiest in the mornings.

8 AM: Drop off at daycare and head to work.

8:30 AM - 5 PM: Work and occasionally meet Craw for lunch. His daycare has an app that they update throughout the day so I enjoy looking at the pictures they post of him. Daycare feeds Camden 2 bottles at 11 and 3 and usually does one meal of baby food during the day.

5 PM: Craw is off work and heads to pick up Camden from daycare. This is his favorite part of the day.

5:30 PM: I'm off work and headed home to see my boys.

6 PM: Lately I have not been cooking a lot so I'm trying to get better about that. If we don't cook, we will usually head out to eat. I feed Camden some baby food and he's a happy camper. After dinner, we play with Camden until he starts getting sleepy around 7:30.

7:30 PM: Bath time and our boy loves the water. After bath we lotion him down and put on his pajamas to get him ready for bed.

7:50 PM: Camden gets his last bottle of the day.

8 PM: Lights out for Camden. Most nights he goes right to sleep when we put him in his crib.

8-10 PM: Craw and I will watch tv and catch up with each other about our days.


10 PM: Lights out but we usually end up talking and don't go to sleep until about 10:30.



Our evenings tend to be the most random. Last week alone we have had a deacons meeting, bible study, and meeting one night. We have really tried to slow down since getting Camden and I think we have done a good job but some weeks tend to be busier than others. Thankfully Camden is a good baby and can go with the flow but we try to keep the bedtime routine the same as much as we can. I really am trying to soak up every single minute with our sweet boy as every day is a gift.

 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments