NC State Fair 2017

Sheeew! I am happy tired today! We had an action packed weekend and my body is feeling it this morning. Yesterday, I went to the NC State Fair with friends and it was a fun day but it was packed with people. We learned our lesson and don't plan to go back to the State Fair on a Sunday again...it was more packed than when we went on Saturday last year. We had a fun time but I missed Craw. He was having to fulfill some of his deacon duties yesterday afternoon and planned to meet us at the fair but after it took 2 hours just to get to the fair and through the gate, I told him not to come. He ended up playing golf so he still had a good time.
Since Craw didn't go, I brought home several treats for him which included kettle corn, fried oreos, and 2 Miss Debbie's specialty apples. I can't help but think next year, we will hopefully have another stroller added to this mix with a little baby inside. We can't wait!


 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments