Life Lately

Here is a look at what's been happening in our life lately.
Craw went to the Clemson game on Saturday with Kevin.  The game was at Death Valley and this was Craw's first time visiting the stadium. While he is still a State fan, he respects the Orange and was thankful for the free tickets. They had seats 4 rows up on the 35 yard line so they were sweet seats.
While Craw was at the game, I was enjoying spending time with this little nugget. Carter is already growing so fast and he is such a sweet baby. I successfully got him to sleep and learned how to swaddle.
 
 
 
Sunday was Homecoming at church. It was a dreary rainy day so after church, the kids wanted Pelicans. It was the last day of the season for snowballs so a little rain was not stopping these kids. I got a new phone a couple of weeks ago so I have been enjoying trying out the Portrait mode on the camera.
Last but not least, we have finally started working on the nursery. Right now, we are still trying to clean the room out but I have been slowly gathering my ideas for the little space. It's going to be tough keeping it gender neutral but I love white so it shouldn't be too hard for me. I have been eyeing this flushmount light for the past 3 months but that price tag wasn't doing it for me. I decided to hop on ebay and see what they had and I definitely lucked out. I scored this same exact light NWT for $50. I freaked out when I saw it. It's probably not something you would expect to see in a nursery but I can see the vision in my head so you will have to wait and see if I can pull it off.

 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

1 comment

  1. I love the light! And even better you got it at a deal!!

    ReplyDelete