twenty-six days.

That's right.  26 days from this moment and I will be a married woman.  I decided to start this blog as a way to document my journey to becoming a Bolton and the start of my life as a married woman.  Our journey started in 2010 at Mount Olive College (now known as the University of Mount Olive).  I plan to blog about how we met so I will save that story for a later date.  Just know that this is where it began...
 Our first picture together as an "official" couple.  We were young, happy, and pretty in love from the start.  God pretty much had a way of perfectly orchestrating our relationship before we even realized it.  Now we are here...
An engagement, two jobs, a new house, a new car, a pup named Hank that we are crazy insanely in love with, and 26 days away from the biggest day of our lives.  Cheers to the next 26 days flying by super fast and remembering to enjoy every second.

No comments