Camden's "Two Wild" Birthday Party

As soon as I saw the "Two Wild" theme on Pinterest, I knew it was perfect for our little wild man. I kept the decorations pretty simple and found the perfect animal party pack on Amazon and made an awesome balloon arch with the help of my parents. A donut birthday cake was a MUST for our donut loving boy and I had so much fun putting a fun spin on the cake. We had pizza, chips, fruit, sausage dip, and a yummy chocolate chip dip that my mom made. We invited family and a couple of close friends and had the perfect day celebrating our two year old. 

Special thanks to my sister in law for making Cam an awesome shirt that fit the theme of the party. Cam received some awesome gifts including a yearly pass to the aquarium/zoo/bird park. 



 








 


 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments