Thanksgiving | 2019

We had a great Thanksgiving filled with lots of family time. Wednesday after work, we left for Louisburg to see Craws family for the evening. I was wondering how Camden would do since he tends to be a little cranky after school but he surprisingly did great. When we were leaving Wilson, we saw the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen. We arrived to Louisburg and spent the evening hanging out with everybody and watching Camden and Avery play. They are really starting to enjoy each other.
 
Thursday morning, we woke up and had cinnamon rolls and watched part of the parade. We laid Camden down for an early nap while Craw and I made a sweet potato casserole to take to my family's lunch. It was our first time making it and we came home with an empty casserole dish so I would say it was a success. We always eat at my aunts house for Thanksgiving lunch and it was so nice to see my aunts, uncles, and cousins as we don't get to see each other often. We ended up taking some family pictures which I always enjoy because I try to make them my Christmas card.
 
When we left their house, we went back to Louisburg for a second dinner with Craw's family but I failed to take any pictures. By this point, we were pretty tired and I had a bad headache but we enjoyed a delicious meal with them. We ended up coming back to Wilson early due to my headache and dropped Cam off with my parents so he could spend the night with them. I had planned to go shopping with Craw but my migraine was so bad I ended up laying down at 7:30.
 
It was a great Thanksgiving and its hard to believe it is already over. This year is flying by and I'm trying to remind myself to enjoy every single moment.
 








 
 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments