December Recap {Pre-Christmas}

December was a jam packed month and I am way behind on posts. I will break Christmas Eve and Christmas Day down in to individual posts but here is a recap of what we did leading up to Christmas.


 Ornament exchange at Olive Garden with our Connect ladies. One of my favorite nights of the year. 


Camden's fall school pictures

Jammy Cocoa Christmas 2019


We decided to have our Jammy Cocoa Christmas at Kelly's house since it is the bigger house and it was so much. 








Casey, Danielle, and Avery came up to Wilson for some Christmas fun and we took the kids to the Whirligig park. They had fun running around but it sure was COLD. We ended up getting loaded fries, hotdogs, and funnel cakes and watches the tree lighting from Craws office. We then took the kids to ride the train and had a BLAST.







Sunday School buddies


Donuts are his favorite :)


Bolton Family Christmas party at Lake Gaston




Owens Family Christmas party and I failed to take pictures




I got some good snuggles from my niece for my birthday


We celebrated my birthday with mine and Craw's family and it was fun. I still can't believe I'm 30 now. Craw and I ended the night at the Plus dueling piano bar in Raleigh and we got a hotel in downtown. It was a great birthday. 


We finally rode the Train of Lights with mom and dad



 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments