Camden's Hole in One Par Tee

My baby is almost one and my emotions are all over the place. It's so hard to believe that last year at this time we had no idea we would have a baby by the end of the week. We decided to have Camden's party the weekend before his birthday so that we can enjoy birthday week without the stress of planning a party. I have to say...best decision ever!


Another amazing decision was keeping the party super small by doing family only and ordering pizza. Saturday was all about Camden and Craw and I were able to enjoy all of the moments because hosting a small party is easier than hosting a huge party. Plus, everybody loves pizza.
#winning


I knew from the start I wanted to do a golf theme because Craw loves golf and I saw the Hole in One theme on Pinterest. Amazon saved the day by having a balloon party pack for golf themed parties and it included 3 golf balloons. I love how simple the decorations were. The only downside to the day was the cake. I ordered a cupcake cake from Walmart and let's just say never again. I learned my lesson. In the end, Camden enjoyed it so that is what matters. He devoured his smash cake and it made for the best pictures.


It truly was the perfect day for our little man and I'm so happy that our families were able to see him walk. My sister-in-law made him an adorable shirt for his birthday and it turned out perfect. We are so thankful for our little man and are blessed to celebrate this day with him.
























 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments