Welcome to the world, Avery Alice

 
Avery Alice
September 26, 2018
11:10 PM
7 pounds 7 ounces
20 inches

Craw and I are Aunt and Uncle to the most precious niece in the world. Her birth was an adventure for sure. Craw and I got to the hospital around 3:00 pm to await the arrival of our first niece. We knew it may be a long night but we were prepared. In the end, it didn't work out for us to see her the day she was born but that's okay because we got to see her the next day and she was a perfect angel.

Casey and Danielle told us they were expecting while we were in Florida to get Camden. Casey called us on FaceTime and said "I love how you look as a dad so I decided I wanted to be one myself." It was so perfect and also crazy to think in ONE week we went from no babies to 2 babies in the fam. We all wondered what little Avery would be and in May we found out she would be a GIRL! That was fun for sure as there are very few girls in Craws family. In fact, only one girl grandbaby.

I love that Camden and Avery will grow up so close in age. Family is everything to us so we love Avery as if she were our own. We are so excited for the holidays this year and I'm already planning out matching Christmas Eve pajamas for them. Camden hasn't taken too much interest in Avery yet but he LOVES to play with her toys when he visits Aunt D and Uncle Case. Also, Avery and Camden look strikingly similar as newborns. That is a God thing for sure.


We love you, sweet Avery!









No comments