Camden's First Pumpkin Patch

Taking my baby to the pumpkin patch is another one of those moments I dreamed of last year and I can't believe it is our reality this year. Craw and I would always go and pick out a pumpkin in years past but we never did the actual hayride/fall things. This year, I knew I wanted to take Camden so I ended up taking him on a Saturday when Craw was out of town.

I promise to share the good and the bad in this space so I'm going to be REAL honest. IT WAS NOT LIKE I DREAMED. The first mistake was taking Camden by myself. We did meet Kat and AB out there but I didn't have extra hands to help with Camden since Kat was doing things with AB. The second mistake was wearing fall clothes on a 90-95 degree day. It was HOT. The third mistake was not taking my stroller. I had to physically carry Camden everywhere we went and it was tough because HELLO...he's 22 pounds. By the end, he was tired, I was tired, and we CRASHED. However, I did get some really good pictures that we can look back on and smile and remember the memories we created.

I'm hoping to go to the pumpkin patch one more time before the season ends so that Craw can go with us. The temps have cooled off some so I think it will be a much better experience. I really do love creating new memories with Camden and I at least have some really awesome pictures to show for our time at the pumpkin patch. Camden also took home a small pumpkin that he LOVES rolling all over the house.














 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments