Camden Ivey | Six Month Photos


It's hard to believe my baby will be 6 months old next week. We had a friend from high school take Cam's six month pictures on Sunday night. All I can say is she knocked it out of the park. I have seen Jennifer a couple of times in public but we really haven't talked since high school. She is one of the sweetest souls and she hasn't changed a bit. She was so excited to take Cam's photos and she went over the top to make his shoot a success. We couldn't be happier with how these pictures turned out and can't wait to use her again in the future for some family photos. I feel like this shoot really shows his personality and I love that I will get to look back on these and remember his sweet smile. Needless to say, I am smitten with this blue eyed boy.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments