Three Years


Three years ago today, my life was changed for the better. Some days it feels like we've already lived a lifetime and then other days, it feels like yesterday when the church doors opened and I saw my groom for the first time. I am reminded daily what a commitment marriage truly is and how Craw is my perfect gift. I am blessed that God chose me to be his wife.

I always joke around and say that he is the nice one but its the absolute truth. My favorite thing about Craw is that he will literally help anyone. And by that I mean, it's nothing for me to get a call saying he just picked up a stranger and took them to Mcdonalds to get them a meal. This is usually followed by me giving him a lecture of how he should NEVER give someone a ride that he doesn't know but at the same time, I'm so darn proud he is my husband. He is an encourager, motivator, emotional supporter, and definitely the calm to my crazy. That is key when he is married to a wife that freaks out about everything. All this to say, I cannot imagine life without him and I am honored to say that I get to love this man for the rest of my life.

2018 is going to be a year of change for our family and we are so very excited.

Happy three years, babe! This is going to be our best one yet and I am so happy I get to watch you take on your next role as a daddy.

 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments