Life Lately

Today is going to be a random assortment of life lately pictures. Life has been SO busy. I feel like I always say that but here we are a week away from Thanksgiving. How is that even possible? October was a complete blur for me and I am really trying to focus on saying no to more things and enjoying some down time.
I sure do love this guy. I really did luck out in the husband department. With my Crohns, there are many days when I come home from work completely wiped out and Craw always steps up and helps out around the house.  So very thankful for him.
This is my other favorite guy. He is just the sweetest most cuddly dog ever! I love my sweet Hank.
November is Adoption Awareness month. I saw a friend share this picture on Facebook and loved it so much! Obviously adoption is something that is very important to us and I love that there is a whole month dedicated to bringing awareness to the beauty that is adoption.
Last Thursday was World Adoption Day and it was a trending hashtag on Instagram. The symbol for this day is a smiley on the hand. People were drawing all types of smiley's and taking creative pictures using the hashtag #worldadoptionday. Craw and I loved being able to participate in this and we can't wait to hopefully have another little hand in the picture next year.
Speaking of adoption and Baby Bolton, I ordered this cute diaper book bag on Amazon and LOVE it.  The reviews were really good and I can't wait to use this. I even got Craw's stamp of approval.
Last Saturday we got to spend some time with Eva. She is getting SO BIG and I cannot believe she will be two in January. She loved playing with Craw.
I got to work on my swaddle game and Eva thought it was funny. She definitely loves her babies.

So that's a wrap on life lately. I am hoping to be back soon to provide an update on the adoption.


 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments