Baby Bolton Shopping Trip

This weekend was epic and one that has me all excited for Baby Bolton's arrival. My mom and I went on a shopping trip to Charlotte to get items for the nursery. We are still in the paper work stage but we knew that there were things we would eventually need so we wanted to go ahead and knock some of them out.
We left for Charlotte Saturday morning and were so excited to spend some time together. My mom is my best friend and although we see each other every week, its nice to get some alone time together every now and then.
Our first stop as soon as we got to Charlotte was IKEA.
I LOVE IKEA!

We knew that we would be getting majority of the items from IKEA because I had already looked online and made a list of everything I wanted. A dresser was our number one purchase. We also got a highchair, rolling cart, drawer organizers, and lots of other home goodies.

Once we left IKEA, we checked in to the hotel and relaxed before dinner. We ended up eating at Dogwood Southern Table and Bar and I'm going to be straight up honest for a second. Dinner was terrible. I'm a picky eater so nothing on the menu appeased me. I had heard some great things about it but I wasn't impressed. I also heard that the bacon jam was TO DIE FOR and it.was.terrible! I can still gag just thinking about how it smelled. If you're ever in Charlotte, please don't let me stop you from trying it but I'm just being honest when I say that I was not a fan.

After dinner, we went to SouthPark Mall and OH MY WORD, that mall is amazing! I was blown away by how big it was. We basically only made it through Belk (it's 4 stories) by the time we were ready to call it a night.

Sunday morning, we woke up and went to The Original Pancake House and we enjoyed a delicious breakfast. Afterwards, we went back to SouthPark Mall and shopped until we couldn't shop anymore.
If you know me, you know I love my Panthers and it nearly KILLED me to be in Charlotte and not go to the first home game of the season. I joked with Craw all week that I was going to find us tickets. Mom and I found a picture of BOA stadium so we took a picture and pretended we were at the game.

We ended our trip with one last stop by IKEA to pick something up for a friend. We had a great weekend and came home with some exciting new things for Baby Bolton's nursery. 


 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments