September Life Lately

I am trying to get this space updated but there are SO MANY PICTURES. We've also done so many fun things as a family that deserve their own post. So before I dive in to the fun events, I wanted to provide a September life lately so that I'm semi caught up.
 
 
Slides were a big hit this summer.


We were able to meet Miss Logan Kate in September. Cam kept pointing to her and saying "baby" but was otherwise unaware that I was holding her. 
 

 
Lulu and Papa got a pool this summer and we were finally able to enjoy it. We had so much fun swimming with the family and can't wait to enjoy it even more next summer.
 
 
Cam loves Uncle Coop...especially since he kept pushing him in his car.
 

Our best friends found out they would be welcoming their FOURTH boy to the word in March. We were hoping for a girl but now it's so fun to know there is a fourth boy on the way. We love him so much already.
 


 
First day of Football so you know we had to rep the Panthers. I can successfully say Cam knows how to say "lets go" and almost has "keep pounding" down pat.
 


Daycare pictures make me very happy.
 



Fun with AB and Logan
 


Craw reading a book to Carter and Camden one night
 


I had to entertain Cam while Craw was in a long checkout line at Walmart so I took him over to the bikes. He still has another year before he can ride it but he loved sitting on it while I pushed him.
 

 
Sweet Avery Alice turned one.  I cannot believe she is already one but she had the CUTEST Avery Alice in ONEderland themed party.

 
Cam didn't understand why she got the cake and he didn't so he told her he would help her out.


I can't wait to see how these two grow together. I can tell that Avery is always interested in whatever Cam is doing but Cam doesn't seem as interested in Avery. I think once they are a little older and can truly play together, it will be perfect.
 

 
Cam giving Mrs. Nancy some loving. I will forever cherish this picture as Mrs. Nancy doesn't have very many days left. I will always remember the tea parties she would throw for Hillary and I as we would get dressed up in our Sunday best with big hats and pearls. It's so sweet to see her loving on my baby.
 
 
Cam loves him some Big Pa. This is special to me as well and I'm so thankful for the role he plays in Cam's life.

 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments