December Photo Dump

I can't believe December is almost over. Our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day recaps have already been posted so be sure to check those out if you missed them. I also have a special year in review coming on Monday. I didn't blog at all during the weeks leading up to Christmas and we packed a lot into those weeks so I wanted to do a photo dump of all things Christmas.



 Santa number 2 at the Botanical Gardens

Camden's first real snow.  The weather has been so funky this month.



Reppin' our Panthers even though it's been a terrible season.

Mama T (Teri) gave Camden his first nativity set. It was the sweetest thing ever and we have loved watching him play with it this month. I can't wait for him to understand the real meaning of Christmas and why we celebrate it. Thank you MAMMY!


 



My mom officially retired this month and we celebrated by riding the Train of Lights. Not sure Camden knew what to think of it but we sure enjoyed it. Happy Retirement MIMI!



Camden is at the point where he no longer wants to be held so we usually have to put him in his crib and let him cry. The crying doesn't even last for 5 minutes before he is fast asleep but if we try to hold him, he squirms so bad and its impossible to hold him. There was one night this month he screamed extra bad so I scooped him up and he actually let me hold him. I took a picture because I know the days of me rocking him are getting fewer and fewer and I love holding my sweet boy.



Our little piggy.



Santa number 3 was at Peace Church. They do a Christmas event every year that Craw and I have always gone to with friends so it was extra special taking our own baby this year.



My three boys.



Daycare pictures make me smile. So thankful he is so loved and we love his teachers. This picture cracks me up because his hair looks like an old man.


He loved opening his presents at the Owens Family Christmas party.



Cam and Aunt Hill





I saw this idea on Pinterest and I loved watching his little eyes light up at the lights.



Santa number 4 at Wee School.







I was cracking up at these pictures daycare sent me. We also loved the precious handmade ornament.


My birthday was last Friday and Craw took me on a wonderful date night with a few friends to celebrate. I love my husband and its so nice to spend quality time with him.


 

This boy made me a mama. Also, I'm a sucker for black & white photos.



The Sunday before Christmas was communion at our church. They let us go up as families to partake in communion and Camden fell asleep during the service. Jenna was also home and it was so fun getting to see her (& the shiny new ring).


Last but not least, Camden's Sunday School teacher made us these precious ornaments. Jennifer is so thoughtful and we love her. Thank you so much for this precious gift.

 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments