Camden's First Christmas Day

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve so we crashed hard that night. Camden actually slept until 7 Christmas morning and that was the perfect gift for us. We decided to give Cam his bottle in our bed so that way we could get him situated before we walked to the living room to see what Santa brought.

I tried to set my expectations low for his reaction because an 11 month old is hit or miss. Surprisingly, he was really shocked to see all of his new toys. His reaction was priceless and I'm so glad I got it on video.
We spent the next few hours opening presents and enjoying watching Cam play with all of his toys. My parents came over around 9 to see what Santa brought and we all enjoyed some delicious breakfast casseroles. I got a new coffee pot so it was fun hosting breakfast.

We didn't have to go anywhere until 3 so we enjoyed some family downtime. We then headed to my parents house to enjoy Christmas with them and my sister. We loved watching Camden open his gifts even if he did keep crawling away. My mom cooked a delicious Christmas dinner and it was nice spending quality time with the family. We also took a few family pictures that I will cherish forever. By 8, we were all tired so we came home to get Camden down for bed and then Craw and I crashed.
This was a Christmas to remember.




 













 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments