Christmas and December

Can you believe it's already 2018?  This post is a tad bit late but that's okay because I had 12 days off at the end of the year and I enjoyed every single second of my time away from work. Craw was also off so we were able to enjoy the holidays with each other and our families.
We kicked off December with our second annual Jammy Cocoa Christmas. We "borrowed" the idea from Shay and it truly is such a fun night. I host dinner at my house and we usually make our own pizzas. The kids will usually build a ginger bread house while dinner is cooking. After dinner, we pile up in separate cars (boys vs. girls) and we head to Dunkin Donuts where we enjoy coffee and donuts in our pajamas. Then we ride around looking at Christmas lights while listening to Christmas music. It is so much fun! We were missing Luke this year but I'm sure he will be ready to go next year plus one more little baby.
We took Anna Blake to Christmas at Peace and had a great night with her.
Craw and I enjoyed spending my birthday with each other and I even let him play a round of golf. #wifeoftheyear
<
Sweet Hank on Christmas Eve. We were watching the Panthers game and Craw would not put him down as he said he was the Panthers good luck charm. HA!

We got a sweet photo with Craw's family this year. I failed to take pictures at Christmas so I'm thankful for this one.

 

The day after Christmas, Craw and I left for Williamsburg, VA with my parents. We had planned to go in November but I had a Crohn's flare the weekend they went and was unable to go. We had a wonderful time but BOY WAS IT COLD! We literally froze. We went to Christmas Town at Busch Gardens one night and it got below 30 degrees. It's safe to say the lights were beautiful but we just couldn't hang in the cold.
We ended out the year with friends and I even got to snap a photo of this cutie. I love the portrait mode on my iphone and I love when I get photos like this one.

Hoping and praying that 2018 is our BEST YEAR YET!

 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png



No comments