Baby Bolton Prayer Card



This is a prayer card that we made to give to people as a reminder to pray for our journey to Baby Bolton. When we first started telling our family about the adoption, my dad asked me to write down all of the things he could pray for so he wouldn't forget. This sparked an idea to create a prayer card to give out to people so that they could put these little reminders in places they would think to stop and pray. If you are interested in a prayer card, please let me know. I usually keep a handful on me at all times and I definitely don't mind mailing you one either.

Please check back Monday for the launch of our August fundraiser. We are believing that God is going to do BIG things in August and are so excited to share all the details.

 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments