My Second Mothers Day


There are no words that could possibly describe what this boy means to me. We celebrated my second mothers day this past weekend and it still feels surreal that I am a mother. My heart truly aches for those that are anxiously awaiting to be mothers for the first time because it truly is the best job in the world. My prayer is that God fulfills their promises soon.
 
My only request for mothers day was to have a chill day and a long nap. Craw made it happen and it was the BEST day! It started with the perfect home cooked breakfast and then we went to church. After church, we came home and we took the best nap ever. We ended the night by having dinner with my parents. We saw Craws parents the day before so it was the perfect weekend.
 
I love his boy with all my heart and I am blessed to be his mother.
 

 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments