Life Lately

So much life has happened the past 3 months. My surgery went great and I had about 18 inches of intestine removed. Recovery was a bit tougher than I expected but once I got to the 4th week, it was much easier. I am amazed at how fast the body can heal. I returned to work two weeks ago and it has been interesting trying to adjust back to normal life.
 
Camden has grown so much in the past few months. I am amazed at how much he has changed. I am hoping to post a 15 month update soon. For now, here is a little bit of what we have been up to for the past 3 months (warning:lots of pictures).



 
Our little guy got his first haircut back in January. He did so good and this is when I realized we now have a toddler.


No telling what we will find in the wrong places now. His favorite is the toilet and the trashcan.


 
We celebrated Valentines Day by attending his first class party and handing out Valentines to all his classmates. I didn't get a picture of his goodies but we handed out goldfish and attached a note that said "I'm so glad we swim in the same school."

 
Team Spirit day and you know he had to rep his Panthers.


How cute is his class?

 
This was taken back in January and they have both grown even more since then. Avery is getting so big and Camden is really loving his cousin.


 
Somebody loves to play hooky from school if it means he gets to spend the day with Mimi.

 
Naps with Big Pa are his favorite.

 
This boy loves cars. He always want to touch the tires and sit in the front seat to pretend like he is driving.

 
Trying to the hang of his four wheeler from Lulu and Papa Al.
 


 
We took Camden to his Papa Al's baseball practice and he loved watching the players and playing with the baseballs.

 
He loves spaghetti.

 
Celebrating St. Patrick's Day at daycare.

 
Cam loves Ella and Caleb.


 
He loves playing outside and usually screams when we take him in.


 
Craw and I had a date day the Saturday before my surgery. We rode motorized scooters around NC States campus and had the BEST day.



 
We took Cam to a baseball game and he did so good. One day he will be out there playing and I will be his biggest fan.

 
This boy loves a ball.

 
Fun at Mimi and Pappys

 
It was time for another haircut. Why does my baby look so big? 
 


 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments