Camden's First Panthers Sunday

I CANNOT believe we are halfway through September and are slowly making our way in to my absolute favorite season. I dreamed of what it would be like to have a baby during fall and football season and I'm trying real hard to not let our schedules get too jam packed to where we can't enjoy it. That gets hard when I have 3 birthday parties, 2 baby showers, and 1 wedding all within the next 10 days.
HELP ME JESUS!

Camden experienced his FIRST Panthers Sunday on September 9th and it was even better because we WON! The season opener was against Dallas and it was fun getting to dress up Cam in his Cam Newton jersey to match his daddy. I will say it was tough to actually enjoy the game because...
#crawling #teething #intoeverything

But seriously, watching a game with an 8 month old baby isn't quite the fun I was hoping it would be but we made it work. And Camden was the cutest little Panthers fan I've ever seen. I can't wait until he is old enough to go to games with us.

So here is to football, and fall, and doing all the fall things with our sweet boy and maybe next time I will make the pictures!
These truly are the days.


 


 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments