Camden Ivey | Newborn Photos

From the moment we knew we were adopting in Florida, I dreamed of finding a photographer to take some photos of our newborn baby. I knew by the time we got back home, his looks would have already changed and I really wanted to capture those first few days.

Once we left the hospital, I went on Instagram and did a hashtag search for newborn photographers in our area. I immediately found one and reached out to her. Funny thing is the photographer told me she had never had anyone reach out to her from finding her hashtag but I guess there is a first time for everything. She was so sweet and was able to pencil us in for Monday night which was when Camden was 5 days old. It was the perfect age to be able to get some of those squishy newborn shots.

Here are some that are my favorites.














 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments