Little Miss Eva Frances Pipkin

Yall, yesterday was the most amazing day.  My bestfriend since birth gave birth to her very own little girl.  I have had so many close girlfriends have babies and each one is so special to me...but this one...I cannot even put in to words what this one was like. 
#emotionalrollercoaster
When I say Rebekah and I have been friends since birth, we were literally born 18 days apart and have been inseparable since then.  Our moms went to the same college, we went to the same church, her mom kept my sister and I every summer, we went to the same high school, both worked at Harris Teeter, attended the same college for one year in which we were roommates, and even now we both work at the same company, same building, and were in the same department until recently. People joke us all the time and say whenever they see one of us, they know the other is usually right behind.
We have been there for each other through every possible situation.  Through break ups, health issues, divorce, marriage, depression, you name it...we have experienced it, together.  And now, we get to experience this next chapter together.  I posted this on my Facebook last night but I literally love Eva as if she were my own.  The moment Rebekah sent me that very first picture of her precious daughter, I wept with pure joy in my heart. I cannot wait to watch this little one grow up.


Born 1.19.16 at 11:17 am | 8 pounds 1 ounce | 20.5 inches long
So cheers to Rebekah, Zach, and little miss Eva Frances Pipkin. 
 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments