Camden's First Thanksgiving | 2018

We kicked off Camden's first Thanksgiving on Wednesday night after work. Craw met me at work and we headed to his parent's house to celebrate with his extended family. It was a fun night spent with family and we were all three exhausted by the end of the night.

We woke up Thanksgiving morning bright and early and baked some cinnamon rolls. The plan was to watch the parade but our little stinker fell asleep on his daddy. While he slept, I went to get ready so I only saw a small part. We had lunch with my family and it was so good to see my aunts, uncles, and cousin.  We were missing a few this year but we will hopefully see them at Christmas. It was a wonderful afternoon spent with family. We tried to take some pictures but Camden was starting to get super sleepy so we only got a few pictures.

After we left my family, we headed back to Louisburg to see Craw's family. We do Thanksgiving dinner with his immediate family. It is still so hard to believe we now have two little babies in the family. Camden was a trooper with all the travelling that we did. I think its safe to say he had a great first Thanksgiving and we made lots of memories.







 

 photo signature_zps6fb6277e.png

No comments